Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Back in the saddle again!

Hello, dear reader!  My name is Candace, I am a presvytera in the United States and a life-time member of Weight Watchers.  During Cheese Fare week this year, I began following the WW program and by the time Holy Week arrived, had dropped 11 pounds.  Since that time, I have been "fooling around" which for many weeks has meant hovering around a number but not climbing into the danger zone.  Anyone who's struggled with weight loss understands the meaning.  However, I just weighed myself this morning and had a big scare--the number did not just creep up--it leapt!!  If I don't get back on track right away, it won't be long before I lose all the progress I made in the spring.  So, who is of like mind (and similar struggles) who would like to join me on this journey?



No comments:

Post a Comment